Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam Housing & Canon 1Ds Mark II

Started by kcf955 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam Housing & Canon 1Ds Mark II

3 posts
  1. Time has finally come....Just curious if anyone would be interested in a Seacam Housing for a Canon 1Ds Mark II. Housing and camera. Both are in very good to excellent condition and everything works. This was a $20k system when I bought from Stephen Frink new and I have been the only owner. I'm out of town and can post pics if there is interest tomorrow when I get back.

    Included:

    • Housing with standard viewfinder, nikonos sync ports.
    • Canon 1Ds Mark II body w/ two batteries
    • 2 - Inon Z220 strobes and cords
    • NO ports are included.

    Thanks, Keith

  2. Er.. this is a 1Ds Mark II, not a 1Dx Mark II, right?

     

    Think the level of interest would be drastically higher in the latter :)

  3. Er.. this is a 1Ds Mark II, not a 1Dx Mark II, right?

     

    Think the level of interest would be drastically higher in the latter :)

    Yes 1DS Mark II 🥴
    Edited by kcf955
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.