Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

older versions of adobe dng converter

Started by Kogia ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

older versions of adobe dng converter

3 posts
  1. I can't use the current version of Adobe dng converter for Mac because it's not compatible with my "mature" operating system. However I think that one released last year (v. 10.3) is likely compatible with my OS, and will support my camera. But I can't find anyplace on Adobe's site or elsewhere to download any version other than the latest one. Anybody know where older versions might be found?

  2. Oh dear. That means, that should I ever upgrade my laptop I will also have to deal with LR6 being obsolete... Thanks for the heads up.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.