Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Used wide-angle and macro (67mm threaded) for compact camera

Started by auder ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Used wide-angle and macro (67mm threaded) for compact camera

6 posts
  1. Hi, I'm looking for used wide-angle and macro wet lenses (67mm threaded) for compact camera housings.

     

    Thanks!

    Hi, I'm looking for used wide-angle and macro wet lenses (67mm threaded) for compact camera housings. Thanks!

  2. Thank you fish323, he doesn't ship to South America but I'll look for something similar.

  3. auder,

     

    I have a Epoque DCL-20-67DR wide angle lens that I have not used in a few years. It is in great shape except it has a small mark on the front of the lens. This mark fills with water and does not effect the pics. Includes front & rear caps and original bag. Willing to sell it for USD150.00 plus shipping and insurance. Currently listed on Amazon for $360.00 (new). If you're interested PM me with shipping details and I'll get some pricing.

     

    Harry

  4. I have Fantasea macro wet lens UCF 09F +12.5

    And Fantasea wide angle Big-Eye Mark II wet lens

    Both are 67mm mounts

    Condition 9+

     

    PM if interested

  5. I have saga +5 50 USD and + postage from Turkey

    Pay pal only

    regards

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.