Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nikon 810 Housing - Excellent Condiition

Started by lbaldwin99 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nikon 810 Housing - Excellent Condiition

3 posts
  1. I couldn't help myself and upgraded from D810 to D850 so I know I need to sell my Nauticam housing for the D810. Includes vacuum seal package, original packaging, and spare bits. The housing is only 2 years old and used on 5 dive trips so it is in excellent condition.

     

    Looking for $2200 USD and will cover postage in the continental US

     

    post-36216-0-87338400-1549138453_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-03141300-1549138442_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-36367000-1549138530_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-17160400-1549138540_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-54580300-1549138569_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-89497200-1549138585_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-28609400-1549138632_thumb.jpgpost-36216-0-94750900-1549138654_thumb.jpg

  2. Price reduced to $1600 USD, includes shipping in the continental US. This housing is in pristine condition.

  3. This housing is no longer available

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.