Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica AD850 Housing for Nikon D850

Started by Proteus ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica AD850 Housing for Nikon D850

6 posts
  1. For sale, 6 month old Aquatica housing for the Nikon D850, includes vacuum system. This unit has optical bulkheads and the moisture / vacuum alarm system installed. I've decided to move into mirrorless, so this housing is up for sale. The unit is in great condition, and has been completely dry inside throughout its diving history. I've had the unit on about 50 dives. There is some normal wear to the exterior, and one scratch on the viewing window. All photographs in this listing are of the actual unit. You will receive:

     

    1. AD850 housing with all original Aquatica literature, O rings, and shipping box.
    2. One vacuum port (installed).
    3. The matching vacuum pump and gauge.
    4. Aquatica optical flash adapter (for the D850)
    5. Aquatica hex wrench.

    New, this would be $3219 from Backscatter, I am asking $2200 and I will pay the shipping.

     

    Contact me via Wetpixel messages for offers or comments. Should you want any more pictures, please ask.

     

    I accept PayPal for payment.

     

    post-4961-0-17903900-1549314355_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-08805900-1549314394_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-12008300-1549314414_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-39119500-1549314437_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-29088000-1549314462_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-27558000-1549314482_thumb.jpg

     

     

  2. Hi Proteus, I'm interested

    let's talk trough messages

  3. Bump

  4. Attached are a few more pictures requested by folks.

     

    post-4961-0-17471900-1549827992_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-53404100-1549828005_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-60613900-1549828013_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4961-0-51757300-1549828026_thumb.jpg

     

    Edited by Proteus
  5. bump

  6. Is this still available?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.