Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video: Channel Islands

Started by benedika ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Video: Channel Islands

5 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Heres a short video from a 6 days livaboard tour around the Channel Islands.

    You can watch it on utube or on vimeo. Enjoy!

     

    https://youtu.be/IiRaKUElo5I

     

     

    Alex

  2. I really enjoyed this video is fantastic the scenery and the subject and I like the music

     

    My only remark is that there appears to be a lot of slowed down footage and it looks a bit strange when you have subjects that are clearly much quicker than what it looks here.

  3. Although I'm not a fan of fisheye video, I did enjoy that. Well done, it looks great :)

  4. Nice one! Really enjoyed

  5. I really enjoyed this video is fantastic the scenery and the subject and I like the music

     

    My only remark is that there appears to be a lot of slowed down footage and it looks a bit strange when you have subjects that are clearly much quicker than what it looks here.

     

    Thank you for your comment and the remark!

     

    The sea lions and the schooling fish at 1:30 (the fish look really strange, indeed) are shot in variable bitrate. I think this fits the sea lions motion perfect.

    Everything else is at its original speed - even the Torpedo ray! It has its own variable bitrate built in, it seems :laugh:

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.