Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Sony fdr-ax100 housing

Started by tonyrobertoreed ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Sony fdr-ax100 housing

3 posts
  1. Looking for a Sony fdr-ax100 housing and possibly the camera. Let me know if you are selling one.

     

    Cheers

     

    Tony

  2. Hi Tony,

    I've got two of them. My back up housing is complete with wide-angle port and in a pelican case for travel. Was serviced by gates just before I bought it and it has not seen the water since. All in excellent shape.

    I unfortunately live in South Florida not the UK. Shipping and customs may be an issue but I thought I would let you know that I have it and see where it goes from here. I can send a picture if you're interested.

    Cheers,

    John

  3. Hi sorry for the delayed reply..what kind of a price are you looking for ? I might be interested! if you could send a few pictures that would be great. Have you any idea what kind of cost would be involved shipping to the UK? Cheers ,Tony

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.