Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea MDX-D800 and D800 body

Started by mark66 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea MDX-D800 and D800 body

1 posts
  1. Hello

     

    I am selling my Sea & Sea MDX-D800 housing and Nikon D800 body. The camera body is in new-like condition having been protected by this housing for the six years I used it. I love using Nikon DSLRs and have moved on to a D850. The housing is in excellent condition. All the buttons and levers work, everything works. It never leaked or flooded. There is some wear and scratches visible on the blue anodizing.

     

    I bought the D800 body from Adorama on 1/10/2013. This had been refurbished by Nikon. The camera includes two Lexar Professional 1066x UDMA 7 32 GB CF cards and three Sandisk Extreme IV UDMA 8GB CF cards. Also included are one battery and charger, a Lexar CF and SD card reader, manuals and Quick Guides in English and Spanish, and the shoulder strap.

     

    Asking $900. for the D800 body and accessories.

     

    I bought the MDX-D800 housing from Backscatter on 1/26/2013 for $3199. It is set up for fiber optics not sync cords. It is also ready to attach a Backscatter Airlock vacuum valve to it. I used an Airlock with it-not included. This also includes an Inon 45º viewfinder which cost $900.00, the original viewfinder and a compact spanner wrench I made to put the smaller viewfinder on for travel, a main body O-ring, manual, two tubes of O-ring grease and an O - ring remover.

     

    Asking $1500 for the MDX-D800 housing and accessories.

     

     

    Mark Krag

     

     

    post-4799-0-06478600-1549779987_thumb.jpg post-4799-0-99081300-1549779726_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4799-0-76342700-1549779774_thumb.jpg post-4799-0-70316600-1549779588_thumb.jpg

     

     

    Edited by mark66
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.