Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

10 minutes in Anilao

Started by troporobo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

10 minutes in Anilao

2 posts
  1. We were feeling a bit lazy on Saturday morning, and decided to dive straight off the beach rather than get the boat and go to one of the better known sites. After 5 minutes of getting to depth and settling into a meandering search across a mostly rubble bottom, we discovered a target rich environment. I took these four in quick succession, without really working at them. None of them are contest winners, and I regret not taking more time with the pygmy, but for straight-out-of-camera in under 10 minutes I was feeling a bit chuffed. By the way, the following 45 minutes featured egg and tiger cowries, cuttles, morays out hunting, and heaps of nudis of course. It was a lovely swim through some of Anilao's greatest hits. I haven't posted any images in a while and just felt like sharing. Happy diving, all.

     

    33178047328_5102afcfb1_b.jpg

     

    33178046868_55446ff268_b.jpg

     

    40088308163_9b3493c69e_b.jpg

     

    33178045858_4e32e60f98_b.jpg

     

     

  2. Wow, that's a very cool 10 minutes!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.