Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Gear For Sale - Just Add A Housing!

Started by tarnis ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Gear For Sale - Just Add A Housing!

3 posts

  1. I sold my 50D housing when the body died 3 years ago and well...haven't realistically been diving in years now...not looking any better either in the near future till the kiddos grow up. Time to invest in other hobbies at this point.
    I have the following for sale:
    Lighting:
    2x DS-160 Strobes
    2x Batteries
    1x Smart Charger
    Dual Ikelite Synch Cord
    Single Ikelite Synch Cord
    For free with purchase:
    2x Ikelite arms from my old DS-50's that really need to be replaced, but I think may be workable for the time being with some negative buoyancy
    2x heads for Ultralight Arms or so I was told they were
    Ports:
    8" Dome Port IK 75340 - Has a scratch, doesn't affect image quality at all.
    Extension IK 75028
    Flat Port IK 5510.16
    Port Extension 1.75" with Manual Focus Control IK 5510.75 (never wet)
    AO Cooler bag to carry setup
    Would like $1600 net to me.
    Edited by tarnis
  2. How much for just the dome?

  3. Interested in the single sync cord!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.