Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ikelite Ds 160 / Ds 161

Started by RafalOpaluch ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ikelite Ds 160 / Ds 161

5 posts
  1. Hi everyone ;)

     

    I am buying Ikelite ds 160 or ds 161 lamp.

     

    Best if they were from Europe, but consider all the proposals.

     

    Technical condition must be good or very good;)

     

    Regards Rafal

  2. I have a pair of DS-161 strobes is good working order that I would be willing to sell. Batteries, chargers, sync cables, etc are available. Let me know if you want ot make an offer.

  3. Up;)

  4. Up:)

  5. Are you still looking for a Strobe? I'm still selling. Just contact me if you want to discuss details.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.