Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 6" Acrylic Dome Port #18801

Started by Ar0n89 ·

  • 20Posts
  • 20Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 6" Acrylic Dome Port #18801

20 posts
  1. This is a N120 dome port with acrylic dome and aluminium frame, good conditions. Can be used in a N85 in combination with a nauticam N85 to n120 adapter.

     

    It has few minor scratches on the acrylic surface, these never show in pictures.

     

    Price 250USD.

     

    Shipping from Australia.

     

    Cheers

    Francesco

    post-54474-0-56537200-1550029397_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

  3. bump

  4. Still available

  5. Price reduced to 220USD

  6. reduced to 200USD

  7. reduced to 180USD

  8. Would this work with my nauticam D810 housing

  9. Yes it would its for N120 system

  10. still available, selling for 180USD.

  11. So I have a sigma 15mm EX DG lens. It a fisheye that I bought in case I was able to get a dome port. The glass port is to expensive. Would this lens work with your port on my housing.

  12. Your port does not show in the Nauticam port chart, so I can't give you an answer. But, it surely works with a Sigma 17-70mm.


    If can help, I have a Carl Zeiss 15mm and it work with it, then I assume it will work also with a Sigma 15mm.

  13. Am I going to need the adapter or does it come with it

  14. I just contacted backscatter camera and I told them what you have, my lens and system. Just waiting to hear back from them. How old is the dome. Scratches not bad. I cant afford to buy something that doesnt work.

  15. I am sorry. The port will fit but my sigma 15mm needs a 8.5 dome

  16. bump

  17. still available

  18. bump

  19. Hi, is this still available? 

  20. Been a while. Did you sell it?

     

    Charlie

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.