Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: F.I.T 4.33" Glass Dome Port for Nautical M4/3 Mirrorless

Started by CGreathe ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: F.I.T 4.33" Glass Dome Port for Nautical M4/3 Mirrorless

2 posts
  1. F.I.T Pro 4.33" Optical Glass Dome Port For Nauticam Micro 4/3.

     

    Nauticam.co.uk link: http://www.nauticam.co.uk/f-i-t-pro-4-33-optical-glass-dome-port-for-nauticam-m4-3/

    Used on only 2 dives! Still in mint condition. Comes with neoprene cover and original box. No scratches or marks on the glass at all. Just a couple of tiny marks on the black frame.

    Costs £650 new with the neoprene cover, looking for £400.

    post-88517-0-26797800-1550219827_thumb.jpg

    post-88517-0-79233300-1550219839_thumb.jpg

    post-88517-0-53720600-1550219856_thumb.jpg

    post-88517-0-14284800-1550219879_thumb.jpg

    Edited by CGreathe
  2. Sold

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.