Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Canon 5d Mark ii setup

Started by Harengus ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Canon 5d Mark ii setup

3 posts
  1. Hi there.

    I am looking for an affordable Canon 5d ii Setup to start into full frame photography. Housing & dome port (I will take also camera & lens if you want to sell). Needed for an environmental project but I have only a very tight budget (sorry in advance). Therefore no sealux please. ;-)

     

    Please pm me

     

    Thanks

    Philipp

  2. Philipp

     

    Are you still looking for a Canon 5D MK II rig?

     

     

     

     

    Thanks

    Mark

  3. How much you selling it?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.