Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA 550D for sale

Started by ChrisSG ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA 550D for sale

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am selling a Nauticam housing for the Canon 550 D. Its used, has some signs of use, but has never been flooded and always worked as it should. I guess the best sign how much I liked it is the fact that I upgraded to a newer model. I therefore have no lenses or ports to sell with it. If you want to do I add a free camera body to the housing. That body works, but has been used extensively on land and water... and has a scratch on the back display.

     

    Asking price is 850 EUR, location is Luxembourg (actually Germany just across the border). Shipping costs are on you.

     

    Priced to sell and still a very good entry level DSLR...

     

    Cheers,

     

    Chris

    post-45429-0-30663800-1550487704_thumb.jpg

    post-45429-0-23338900-1550487725_thumb.jpg

    post-45429-0-38992900-1550487739_thumb.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.