Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus Panasonic M43 bodies, lenses, strobes, housings & ports

Started by gonenomad ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus Panasonic M43 bodies, lenses, strobes, housings & ports

13 posts
  1. Need to pay off the credit card after investing in a new full frame system.

     

    • Olympus OMD EM5 with Nauticam Housing - $500

      • 18335 shutter actuations

    • Panasonic GX1 with Nauticam Housing (2 bodies) - $400

      • Includes a vacuum port from ikelite on the housing

      • Includes batteries and chargers

     

    • Olympus 12-42 R II lens with focus gear and Nauticam 56 port - $300

      • Works fantastic with macro and wide wet lenses

     

    • Olympus 8mm Pro Fisheye - $700

    • Nauticam 4.33 Dome - $375

      • Use the 20mm extension for the Olympus 8mm

    • Nauticam 20mm extension - $125

     

    • Olympus 12-40 Pro lens with gear - $475

      • Works great behind a 170mm zen dome!

     

    • Olympus 60mm Macro gear $30

      • Use the 45 port along with the 20mm extension for the Olympus 60mm

      • 60mm Macro lens is already sold

     

    • Olympus 30mm Macro with gear $150

      • Use the 45 port

     

    • Nauticam 45 Port - $200

      • This port and the Olympus or Panasonic 30mm are what you want for the Nauticam MWL

     

    • Inon 67mm Macro Wet Diopter - $50

     

    • Sea&Sea 110 Strobes (2) $150 each

     

    Would prefer to bundle items together as I don’t want to make a whole bunch of trips to the post office!

     

    Lots of pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CVAlFWQNRW95tl8X55njiUFwiiVenBp0?usp=sharing

  2. Hi!

    I have the 60mm lens and would love to be able to use it underwater!

    I have a Nauticam housing for my Olympus OmD E-M1. Would the setup (poet, gear and extension ring) work with a nauticam housing?

    Thanks!

    Gabi

  3. You really will love the 60mm macro lens under water. You want the N85 Macro Port 65 for it:

     

    https://www.opticaloceansales.com/nauticam-macro-port-65.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoq6ktaTR4AIVmI2zCh0GTgLzEAQYASABEgJXJfD_BwE

     

    It is also possible to us the Macro Port 45 wth a 20mm extension, but that is more parts and not any less money, and thus not needed if you don't want to use other lenses

     

    FWIW, I have never found the need for a focus gear, the autofocus on the EM1 Mk II is more than good enough for me. It was not good enough on an EM5 however

  4. Hi where is this equipment located?

  5. Located in California USA.

     

    The port, gear, and extension ring worked great with my EM5 and the GX1

  6. Located in California USA.

     

    The port, gear, and extension ring worked great with my EM5 and the GX1

    Hi I'm interested in your macro focus ring .

  7. I have interested in the following items, could you please let me know the final price?

     

    Thanks

     

    • Olympus OMD EM5 with Nauticam Housing - $500

      • 18335 shutter actuations

    • Olympus 12-42 R II lens with focus gear and Nauticam 56 port - $300

     

    • Nauticam 4.33 Dome - $375

      • Use the 20mm extension for the Olympus 8mm

    • Nauticam 20mm extension - $125

     

    • Olympus 60mm Macro gear $30

      • Use the 45 port along with the 20mm extension for the Olympus 60mm

      • 60mm Macro lens is already sold

     

    • Nauticam 45 Port - $200

      • This port and the Olympus or Panasonic 30mm are what you want for the Nauticam MWL

     

    • Inon 67mm Macro Wet Diopter - $50

     

     

     

  8. I think I have responded all to the PMs

  9. Hello
    I PMed you also

    Thanks a lot

  10. Hi,

    I just PM'd you as well.

    Thanks.

  11. 60mm and 8mm are sold.

    45mm and mini dome port are sold.

     

    Still available are the GX1 and EM5 housings/bodies. I will make a good deal on these!

    14-42 R with gear and port is also still available.

  12. Hi, how much for the em5 plus housing, plus any port or other items which will fit for it you still have left? I am from Italy but in California for some days.

  13. any of the gear still available?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.