Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Seafrogs Salted Line A6xxx housing and ports

Started by Xberges ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Seafrogs Salted Line A6xxx housing and ports

2 posts
  1. Hello!


    Recently (too recently) I bought a used Nauticam housing for my Sony a6000 and have for sale the Seafrogs Salted Line A6xxx housing that I bought for christmas... I used it on exactly 8 dives and got very good results (photo in link). I changed because I got a good deal on the used Nauticam. I bought the flat port (with 67mm thread) and 6" acrylic dome, but didn't even get to use them, so they've never been wet. This housing works for the Sony A6000/6300/6400/6500; it's the best low cost poly carbonate option to use for these cameras.


    Full disclaimer: only the left button on the menu can sometimes be off and you have to hit the off button hard for it to work. In my experience nothing that will make you miss a shot underwater.


    Here are prices and what I'd like for the items:

    Housing (new 307.00) - 165

    6" Dome Port (new 215) - 125

    67mm threaded flat port for 16-50mm kit lens (new 110) - 50


    If you take it all I can give it for 275, or about a 55% discount on new.


    Will be back in the US next week so it would be shipping next week. Buyer pays shipping and paypal. If it interests you PM me or email me at xberges@gmail.com


    photos of actual items and housing in use (one ys-01 strobe and 16-50mm kit lens on all photos): https://adobe.ly/2IzQPFW


    Cheers!

  2. Sold, thanks for the interest!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.