Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam WACP and Zen DP-230

Started by ToddB ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam WACP and Zen DP-230

3 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Selling a Nauticam WACP and Zen 230 dome.

     

    WACP: Like new condition, used on one trip (purchased Dec-18), original packaging. A few pics taken with this here. -- $3,250

    Zen-230: Glass is flawless as far as I can tell, the shade has some light scuffing (see photos) -- $1,350

     

    Let me know if you have any questions.

     

    -Todd

    toddbretl.com

     

    post-23770-0-47574200-1551125547_thumb.jpg

    post-23770-0-72343900-1551125564_thumb.jpg

    post-23770-0-01885000-1551125577_thumb.jpg

    post-23770-0-34351500-1551125588_thumb.jpg

  2. WACP is sold. Dome is still available. Lowering price to $1,250.

  3. Hi Todd. Where are you based?? I'm interested in the zen dome. I'm assuming its nauticam mount right?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.