Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Loooking for parts for an older Aquatica 3 housing

Started by onokai ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Loooking for parts for an older Aquatica 3 housing

8 posts
  1. I need a few parts for a older 1980's Aquatica 3 housing for nikon F3 cameras-film

    I need the speed knob for camera top and an Saddle illuminator for f stop viewing

    any gears would also be good.

    Anyone have one laying around??

    Mark

  2. I have new ports with covers for the Aquatica F3 and F4 housings also have a Illuminator some where.

  3. Please resend your reply as it was erased!

  4. Any luck FlaFrog on that finding the light saddle?

    Mark

  5. Not at home yet,Next week.

  6. I have found all the other parts that I needed and am short this one still.

    A Saddle illuminator for the Nikon F3

    ​anyone have this part from the olds days?

    Mark

  7. Try Devon Thompkins at Pacific Housing Repair in Monterey,CA he might


    Try Alan at ABSea photo in LA Ca he's got a lot of old Aquatica

  8. Try Devon Thompkins at Pacific Housing Repair in Monterey,CA he might

    Try Alan at ABSea photo in LA Ca he's got a lot of old Aquatica

    Dee

    Thanks for that I reached out to them.

    I have a fellow in Italy who is restoring one of these old housing and these parts are for him-I'm just helping out -it not a economic thing-I'm just helping out as I had some of these parts and friend gave me the rest.-The shipping alone to Italy is more than any parts are worth and these are very old parts.

    I got him some aperature and focus gears for a few lens and a new moisture alarm and a speed cap for the camera top.Long ago I two of thes e setups and I sold them in the 80's myself as a distributor. ASt that time these where state of the art.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.