Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Underwater Housing for Sale - Subal ND7100- Great Condition

Started by NurTucker ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Housing for Sale - Subal ND7100- Great Condition

1 posts
  1. Subal ND7100 housing in perfect working order and in excellent condition. Used only by one lady photographer. Never flooded. Complete with all original parts and box. Fibre optic strobe activation. If you are based on London, you can come for a check.

     

    Bid with confidence. I have recently completed a successful dive trip to Lembeh with it. You can check my website www.nurtucker.com. for sample images taken with it.

    ​In Case you would like to have a look and inspect, I live in SW19, Wimbledon, London

     

    I Originally listed it for £1950 but I will reduce the price so feel free to make a bid. Regards

    post-83549-0-70528900-1551202667_thumb.jpg

    post-83549-0-31234100-1551202678_thumb.jpg

    post-83549-0-02270700-1551202689_thumb.jpg

    post-83549-0-40701900-1551202699_thumb.jpg

    post-83549-0-73954200-1551202706_thumb.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.