Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Housing for Nikon D-850.

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Housing for Nikon D-850.

11 posts
  1. Hi there, I'm looking for a used but in good condition Nauticam housing for the Nikon D-850. Preferably with optical triggering system.

    Thanks.

  2. Still searching.

  3. Please let me know if you are planning to sell your housing.

  4. Still searching.

  5. Running out of time..I'm gonna have to buy from a dealer soon.

  6. No longer searching.

  7. hopefully I am not too late. I have a Nauticam (lightly used) housing for a Nikon D850 with the TTL optical trigger, 180 degree viewfinder and anti flood system. If you are interested, please let me know. BTY, never been flooded with aprox 25 dives.

  8. Just few days too late but thank you for letting me know anyways!

  9. Interested in housing only!

  10. hopefully I am not too late. I have a Nauticam (lightly used) housing for a Nikon D850 with the TTL optical trigger, 180 degree viewfinder and anti flood system. If you are interested, please let me know. BTY, never been flooded with aprox 25 dives.

    Where would you be shipping from.?

  11. Still available?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.