Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus TG-4 & PT-056 Housing

Started by bmorescuba ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus TG-4 & PT-056 Housing

3 posts
  1. FOR SALE: Olympus TG-4 & PT-056 Housing
    Here's exactly what's included:
    Olympus TG-4 with latest firmware. Red color
    1x Olympus LI-92B Battery
    1x Olympus F-2AC-1B AC Adapter
    2x Olympus USB charging/data cables (aftermarket, CB-USB8 compatible)
    2x Wasabi BTR-LI90B-JWP Aftermarket batteries
    1x Wasabi LCH-LI50b Wall Charger
    1x Sandisk Ultra 32GB SDHC Memory Card (Class 10, 80MB/s)
    1x Olympus CLA-T01 Converter adapter for the Fisheye and Tele Converter Lenses
    2x 40.5mm lens caps for CLA-T01
    Olympus PT-056 Underwater Housing for TG-4 (fits TG-3, too)
    1x Olympus PRLC-14 body lens cap for PT-056
    1x Oylmpus POL-053 O-ring for PT-056
    1x Olympus Silca-5S silicon grease (cap broken)
    1x Olympus PFUD-09 LCD Hood
    1x Olympus PFCA-02 Optical fiber cable adapter
    a few spare Olympus desiccant packs designed for PT-056
    Olympus o-ring picker
    Single Arm Tray from Optical Ocean Sales
    Here's a detailed description of the condition of each item.
    TG-4 - used, good condition. The shutter count on this camera is 4,071. Everything works. The waterproofness of the camera is intact (down to the rated 50ft.). Functionally, the camera has no issues. Cosmetically, I would rate it about 5/10. The lens has no scratches, but the rear LCD has several small ones. Some of the paint on the lettering has worn off. This camera has been used in pools, fresh water diving, and salt water diving. The biggest cosmetic issue for me is some salt water buildup around the screws surrounding the lens (see pic). I have always rinsed the camera after use, but when I first started using it, I didn't realize that you should remove the ring surrounding the lens while rinsing as well. If you rinse without doing this, salt water can remain inside this ring and cause minor corrosion on the screws.I have been using it in its current state for several years, so it's not a big deal. I replaced the standard lens ring cover with the CLA-T01. If you use the camera by itself underwater, leave the CLA-T01 on, then remove it when rinsing. If you use the camera in the housing, just remove the CLA-T01 (and add a POSR-053 if you have one)
    Batteries: All 3 batteries hold a charge, but I would not trust them for more than 1 dive (maybe 150 shots with flash on low power).
    PT-056 - used, very good condition. I doubt this has seen more than 20 ocean dives. There are no issues that I'm aware of. Some very minor cosmetic blemishes, but that's it.
    Due to the cosmetic issues of the TG-4, I'm going to price this low at $350 US. I will include PayPal fees and USPS shipping in that price. I would prefer to ship using USPS, but will consider international or other carriers at buyer's expense.
    post-24977-0-61765000-1551409677_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-91654000-1551409685_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-72494300-1551409690_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-54181200-1551409696_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-04885000-1551409704_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-07380400-1551409710_thumb.jpg post-24977-0-59641300-1551409717_thumb.jpg

    A few more pics

    post-24977-0-52108300-1551409956_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-80624300-1551409960_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-14178800-1551409966_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-02261000-1551409971_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-73460200-1551409975_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent.

  3. Sold.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.