Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica housing + 5D Mark II + Canon 20mm + 2x2 strove cables + accessoires

Started by Marta_Sostres ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica housing + 5D Mark II + Canon 20mm + 2x2 strove cables + accessoires

2 posts
  1. Hello!


    I am selling an Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark II that has accompanied me for a couple of years. It is an extremely robust and reliable piece of kit, which has never flooded nor given me any trouble. I need to sell it because (against my will...!) I am moving to Sony. I have added a couple of pictures I took with it so you can get an idea of the potential.



    The pack includes:



    -Aquatica housing: It is used but in good working condition. The housing has acoustic and visual water sensor, an hydrophone cable and the flash cable. Very practical


    -8'' dome: has one very tiny scratch that should be easy to remove, and that is invisible on the pictures anyway. Include a shade and a neoprene cover.


    -Flash cables: 2x short nikonos cables (5pin) + 2x10m nikonos cables (5pin), ideal for landscape or studio pictures


    -Canon 5D Mark II body: little cosmetic imperfections, but in excellent condition. Never fell on the floor


    -Canon 20mm/F2.8: excellent optic for landscape photography. It has a couple of cosmetic imperfections that were there when I bought it, but it works perfectly.


    -Accessories: 2xBattery + Battery charger + 2 x16G memory card + Camera strap



    Do not hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions.



    Have a nice day!





    post-66670-0-28817900-1551440896_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-34768700-1551440901_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-82429600-1551441150_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-16254000-1551441156_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-18378500-1551441389_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-90566700-1551442060_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-60263400-1551442318_thumb.jpg

    post-66670-0-35400600-1551442545_thumb.jpg

  2. I forgot to mention: price of the pack, 2000 euros!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.