Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal viewfinder, macro port, and 67 mm wide lens

Started by g3cko ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal viewfinder, macro port, and 67 mm wide lens

2 posts
  1. I bought a old Subal housing kit to get a larger dome port for a trip last year, and now have some extra parts I have no need for. The Subal viewfinder, although a bit dirty, appears to be in great shape. And a type 3, manual focus port in very good shape too. I am not 100% sure the exact model of this one, but it is type 3 and free of any signs of use.

     

    Additionally, I have a used 67mm wet wide angle lens that would be great to get rid of. There is the smallest blemish in the coating on the glass, but I wasn't able to find any scratches or marks outside of that.

     

    Open to offers, let me know. Would like to clear out some of this so I can buy some new toys haha

     

     

    post-42742-0-93085600-1551571493_thumb.jpg

    post-42742-0-17283800-1551571500_thumb.jpg

    post-42742-0-91679500-1551571506_thumb.jpg

    post-42742-0-47710900-1551571511_thumb.jpg

    post-42742-0-58084500-1551571518_thumb.jpg

    post-42742-0-27412300-1551571527_thumb.jpg

  2. offer sent

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.