Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Sea Life Sea Dragon 963 Strobe

Started by Reefdiver88 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Sea Life Sea Dragon 963 Strobe

1 posts
  1. Compact size, light weight, yet throws plenty of light energy with guide number 20. I rarely shot on full power. Gently used, never flooded. Comes with optic cable, flex connect arm and single arm tray, packed in attractive black case.

     

    Price: US $250 retail $399

     

    I have 2. If you buy them both, I will throw in a dual tray, value $49.

    post-70434-0-26996000-1551717104_thumb.jpg

    post-70434-0-87116500-1551717126_thumb.jpg

    post-70434-0-86554800-1551717148_thumb.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.