Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Ports and Parts for A7RII Setup

Started by JSatoshi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Ports and Parts for A7RII Setup

3 posts
  1. I switched over to the Nauticam world after using Ikelite for the last handful of years.

     

    I'm looking to get appropriate ports/extensions for my 90mm macro and 28mm w/ 16mm Fisheye Converter

     

    For the 90mm Macro:

    Port - 37126 ( N100 Macro port 105)

     

    For the 28 with FEC

    Port Base - 37303 (N100 to N120 35.5mm port adaptor with zoom/focus knob)

    Extension - 21130 (Extension ring 30 with lock)

    Lens port - 18810 (N120 140mm optical glass fisheye port)

     

    I am also in the market for the M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses for my WWL-1

    The part that attaches to the front of the 67mm threaded port, converting it to bayonet.

    na-83213

    I think this is what I want to screw onto my 28mm f2 Port (37127) to be compatible with the bayonet mount on my WWL-1

     

    Many thanks!

     

     

  2. pm sent

  3. pm sent

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.