Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Kudos to Chris Ross

Started by tursiops ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Kudos to Chris Ross

4 posts
  1. This is to point out the consistent and high quality of posts by Chris Ross in this subforum and others. He provides technical depth and experience written in a straightforward and concise way. I have learned something from all of them. They read well, they inform, they do not speak down to the questioner, and they show high regard for the subject and the people. He takes some darn good pictures, too!

     

    Others on WetPixel are also consistently helpful posters, but today, for me, Chris Ross stands out.

     

    Well Done.

    Edited by tursiops
  2. Totally agree! Thanks Chris!

  3. I agree as well, and would like to add TimG, bubffm and dreifish to the list of of folks whose posts I always read, no matter the topic because I always learn something from them. Thank you all for sharing your advice and experience with those of us less skilled.

    Edited by SwiftFF5
  4. Thanks! nice to be appreciated........

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.