Excellent condition but used on about 10 trips. Outside has some cosmetic surface scratches. I have some extra padded dividers that are not in the photo's, I'll included them. $100.00 plus shipping costs
Specs:
INTERIOR: 21.48" x 16.42" x 12.54" (54.6 x 41.7 x 31.9 cm)
EXTERIOR: 24.76" x 19.57" x 13.90" (62.9 x 49.7 x 35.3 cm)
Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Easy open Double Throw latches
Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
O-ring seal
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
Fold down handles
Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
4 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
Personalized nameplate service available
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Retractable extension handle
Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
Excellent condition but used on about 10 trips. Outside has some cosmetic surface scratches. I have some extra padded dividers that are not in the photo's, I'll included them. $100.00 plus shipping costs Specs:
INTERIOR: 21.48" x 16.42" x 12.54" (54.6 x 41.7 x 31.9 cm)
EXTERIOR: 24.76" x 19.57" x 13.90" (62.9 x 49.7 x 35.3 cm)
Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Easy open Double Throw latches
Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
O-ring seal
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
Fold down handles
Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
4 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
Personalized nameplate service available
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Retractable extension handle
Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings