Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video - Maldives Feb/Mar 2019

Started by WK's Gone Diving ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Video - Maldives Feb/Mar 2019

5 posts
  1. Nice shots. Quite a lot of big fish around!

     

    Always nice to hear Beethovens moonlight sonata, just not sure its quite right for a dive video...

    Edited by bubffm
  2. Nice shots. Quite a lot of big fish around!

     

    Always nice to hear Beethovens moonlight sonata, just not sure its quite right for a dive video...

    Thank you for your critique. I am quite challenged when it comes to finding music with creative commons licences. I just try to do my best with whatever music I have at hand.

  3. Thank you for your critique. I am quite challenged when it comes to finding music with creative commons licences. I just try to do my best with whatever music I have at hand.

    YouTube basically allows you to use any music irrespectively where you get it from. They will just put a 'copyright claim', put a reference to a publisher in the description, and collect some revenue from adds. I used to buy licenses, but they were putting 'copyright claim' anyway, so I had to spend a lot of time convincing them that I purchased a licence. Unless your video is a promotional video, you should be okay without a license.

  4. YouTube basically allows you to use any music irrespectively where you get it from. They will just put a 'copyright claim', put a reference to a publisher in the description, and collect some revenue from adds. I used to buy licenses, but they were putting 'copyright claim' anyway, so I had to spend a lot of time convincing them that I purchased a licence. Unless your video is a promotional video, you should be okay without a license.

    Thank you, I will give it due consideration.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.