Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi help

Started by abernat ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi help

5 posts
  1. Despite considerable effort, I am unable to identify this nudibranch from a trip to Wakatobi. So I'm finally willing to impose on the viewers of this forum for help. Sorry for the quality; I couldn't get closer without potentially touching something. The critter is about an inch long.

     

    Thank you!

    Andy

    post-30534-0-56378800-1552226596_thumb.jpg

    post-30534-0-33969500-1552226606_thumb.jpg

  2. Some possibilities:

     

    Caloria indica
    Godiva rachelae

  3. Did you post on Nudibase facebook group? they seem to be the authoritative source for ID.

  4. Thank you - I'm finally home with my ID books (sadly though not from a dive trip). Caloria indica seems like a good fit.

     

    Andy

     

  5. Caloria Sp. 1 is the final word. :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.