Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Automated Key Word Assignment

Started by DS256 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Automated Key Word Assignment

2 posts
  1. I'm looking at LR plugins that will scan and returned suggested keywords base on image recognition. As an example, here's a review of Cloud Tagger that utilizes Googles Vision engine. See https://photofocus.com/software/fast-easy-photo-keywording-from-the-cloud/?fbclid=IwAR3k14aqFTHsFwlE0IDfihb2cTIhi3vx0d1UlEQeNWYbVOFsIhxCegI1Bt8

     

    I've tried it on a couple of above water and below water images. Not bad but it seems to have problems with close ups.

     

    I was wondering if anyone else had any experience they could share in automated key wording plug-ins for post processing.

     

    Thanks

  2. I do not, but am definitely interested in the topic! Following.

     

    Right now I use a bunch of keyword sets to help move quickly, but that's still time consuming.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.