Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea MDX System for Nikon D800. Great condition!

Started by Liladiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea MDX System for Nikon D800. Great condition!

1 posts
  1. I am selling my entire system of arms, clamps, ports, housing, camera body, TTL converter, orings. Not included are the two strobes or lens. I replaced my camera body after a land accident. This camera body only has 1632 images taken with it. I love this set up, but am lightening the weight for international travel. The original cost was $9869 for all listed here on eBay. I am asking $3700. All ports, housing, TTL, and the 3 5 in sync cords are made by Sea & Sea.

     

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sea-Sea-MDX-D800-Housing-Nikon-D800-body-Ports-TTL-Converter-MORE/123689312376?hash=item1ccc752078:g:rbEAAOSwqaNciFlL

     

    Feel free to ask for any additional photos or questions.

    Lila

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.