Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Technical Lighting Controls TLC strobe arms-WTB

Started by uwphoto48 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Technical Lighting Controls TLC strobe arms-WTB

6 posts
  1. Looking for two 8 inch TLC strobe arms, double ball, old style

    post-47632-0-17486300-1552770134_thumb.jpg

    Edited by uwphoto48
  2. I may still have these -At one time I had all the products they made as I was friends with the companies founder at one time-I did some R&R for them.

    I need a few days to check-I know I have longer ones for sure.

    What are you offering for two of them??

    Edited by onokai
  3. Hi onokai

    So you knew Tom Campbell before Aquatica purchased the rights? Did you ever find any of these arms?

  4. Found one today 10/2/2022 which I thought I sold or gave away all of them last year. I swicthed to Ultralite long ago-much lighter

  5. I also have a few odds and ends like clamps in TLC

    Edited by onokai
  6. Thanks onokai. I will get back to you.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.