Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Two Nuaticam N120 extension rings

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Two Nuaticam N120 extension rings

7 posts
  1. I have two Nuaticam extension rings for sale.

    The first is a 50mm extension with port lock that is in excellent condition and comes with Nauticam rear port cap, spare O-ring with Nauticam O-ring grease.

     

    The second one is a 10mm extension ring design to add an additional 10mm to any Nauticam DSLR housing port or extension ring with the N120 mount. Ring comes with 16 stainless mounting screws

     

    I am asking $200 USD for the 50mm extension, which includes free shipping in the US.

    The 10mm is $90 USD, which also covers free shipping in the US.

    You will need to enquire about shipping rates outside the US.

    post-4290-0-88297500-1552855136_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Walt,

     

    What’s the condition of the 10mm extension ring? Interested!

     

    Noel

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Hi Noel, the 10mm extension ring is pretty much new condition as it has not been used in the water. The 50mm has seen more use of course, but the finish is still really in excellent condition.

  4. Great. Is this your best price for the 10mm?

     

    I’m from Manila but I have a forwarding address in Hayward, CA.

     

    Would it be better for you to communicate on Facebook messenger? You can search for me, Noel Guevara.

     

    Thanks!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. 10mm extension ring sold.

  6. I am dropping the price on the 50mm Extension Ring with lock to $175.00, which covers shipping in the USA.

  7. The 50mm extension is sold.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.