Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite 200DL Question

Started by jmiller ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 200DL Question

1 posts
  1. Hello, I’m upgrading my Ikelite housing from the old clear housing to the new white housing. I’m also going from a 5d Mark II to a 5d Mark IV. With my old housing I could manually adjust the strobe power at the back of the housing. With the new housing I cannot find info on adjusting strobes from the housing. Does anyone know how to manually adjust strobe power with the new Ikelite housing? Thanks for your help.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.