Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Digital Photography Special - DIVE Mag UK

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Photography Special - DIVE Mag UK

1 posts
  1. Digital Photography Special - DIVE Mag UK

    I think that the September Issue of the UK's DIVE Magazine has been out for a while, but I have only just got back to the UK and seen it.

     

    There is a nice feature "Brave New World" that gives a balanced overview of the state of digital UW photography by asking "ten of the world's leading underwater photographers about their decision to go digital". See pages 77-80.

     

    The article is kicked off by Douglas David Seifert, and gets comments from US photographers David Doubilet and Doug Perrine as well as UK snappers Georgette Douwma, Paul Kay, Mark Webster, Dan Burton, Charles Hood, Peter Rowlands and me.

     

    I'm pleased to report that I got a good plug in for Wetpixel: "... Internet forums, such as www.wetpixel.com, have filled the (underwater photography) community with enthusiasm and camaraderie. These are exciting times to be an underwater photographer."

     

    Alex

     

    p.s. The same issue also has a large feature of mine on Dusk Diving (p32-38 ).

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.