Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic
Video - Raja Ampat, March 2019
Started by WK's Gone Diving ·
- 3Posts
- 3Replies
Read-only discussion
Video - Raja Ampat, March 2019
-
-
Impressive choice of varied subjects, and shot with a steady hand. Good choice of music.
Looks like the daylight shots were done in ambient light. Any post-processing?
I also enjoyed your "Christmas Island" and "Banda Sea".
Thanks for the encouragement to set up another trip.
-
Impressive choice of varied subjects, and shot with a steady hand. Good choice of music.
Looks like the daylight shots were done in ambient light. Any post-processing?
I also enjoyed your "Christmas Island" and "Banda Sea".
Thanks for the encouragement to set up another trip.
Thanks for your kind words. Daylight shots may be done either with video lights or ambient lights depending on the situation. I adjust for exposure and colour in post.