Hey folks,
After having used my Sealife DC2000 Pro Duo set on a one week liveaboard and other dives before & after that, I've decided to cut my losses and switch cameras as I'm not happy with it. So after doing some research, I've narrowed it down to the following camera package:
Nauticam NA-RX100V Underwater Housing AND Sony RX100 V Camera w/Dual Inon S-2000 Strobe
https://www.housingcamera.com/id5198-nauticam-housing-sony-rx100-v-pkg.html
Any thoughts on whether this is a good package to start out with as I would like a small and light setup for travelling? I was thinking of getting the following accessories as well:
- Shutter release extension button (now)
- Focus light (any recommendations on one? Can it double as video light if I mount it on the hot-shoe? Can I salvage my Sealight Sea Dragon 2000 Dive Light SL986 and use it as a focus/video light somehow?).
- Vacuum pump (do I need this?).
- Nauticam WWL-1 Wide angle lense (later)
Much appreciated.