Hi all,
Last year I purchased a whole Nauticam setup for underwater macro photography (spending just short of £9k!). I went a bit far with my purchases and bought the Nauticam Housing for Small HD 502 5-inch HD Monitor with the intention to also shoot video. I was a little too ambitious with my purchases as I am still very much perfecting my macro photography and have no idea of when I intend to move into shooting video. So my perfect, never been used, Nauticam Housing for Small HD 502 5-inch HD Monitor (which is still in its box and only purchased April 2018) is up for sale.
I appreciate that the item is classified as second hand now that I've had for almost one year. But it has never been used and still in its original box. So I will only be accepting fair offers. I am based in Essex, United Kingdom, so happy to meet up with someone to show them the goods for the sale if they are within a 25-mile radius.
Many thanks for your time reading this...
I hope to share my learning of macro photography in the copious forums with you all in the future.
![]()