Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Underwater Photographer Contract

Started by mr.reznovich ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Photographer Contract

1 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

     

    I am getting hired by a charity organisation for a trip overseas as underwater photographer. I don't have any previous experiences like this, just checking if anybody can steer me in the right direction to come up with a contract to avoid troubles of any kind. I won't be paid as it's for charity but want to get covered for travel expenses and such.

     

    Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.