Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Beqa Lagoon Tigersharks

Started by Crayfish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Beqa Lagoon Tigersharks

3 posts
  1. Attached a Gopro to the top of my housing and pressed record while I did still photographs of the sharks. In editing I added the photographs to the movie to show when they were added, something a bit different

     

    https://youtu.be/XRVcErnRtCo

  2. Hi

     

    What was your lens of choice for the photo side? Heading there early June and undecided as to which wide angle rig to take.

     

    Cheers

     

    John

  3. Hi John

     

    I used a sigma 15mm fisheye as the tiger sharks came very close. The main problem is the amount of fish that get between your camera and the sharks so the fisheye worked out great. You will have a great time if staying at Beqa lagoon Resort check out the house reef for macro I spent hours on the reef and found loads of critters. Also dont miss The site Fantasea have fun.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.