Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam housing for 5Diii or 5Div

Started by flamebouyant ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam housing for 5Diii or 5Div

4 posts
  1. If anyone out there is looking to offload a Nauticam housing for the canon 5Diii or 5Div, please get in touch.

    Cheers in advance!!

  2. I can help.

    I have a unit that's just been fully factory refurbished to like new condition.

    info@scubapix.com

    Edited by pmooney
  3. Hi, I'm looking to sell my Nautcam 5D Mark III housing - please email me at info@juliabahlsen.com!

  4. Hi everyone. Still looking for this housing. Would really like to hear from you!!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.