Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 180mm optical glass wide angle Dome Port

Started by carlyunderwater ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 180mm optical glass wide angle Dome Port

3 posts
  1. I have a used Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Dome Port available. I shoot professionally, and someone else had it on a rental, small nick on the outside of the dome. It should not affect your shots at all, But they bought me a new one as per my contract. Some wear and tear on the sun shade.

     

    Photos are available, but for some reason I can't figure out how to attach them here.

     

    Complete with original box, soft shell Nauticam Case, neoprene hood cover. No O-rings.

     

    I live in Toronto, Ontario. Happy to ship at buyers expense.

     

    $1200 CAD new.... hoping to get $800 CAD for it. OBO.

     

    Please email me at: info@carlyunderwater.com

     

     

    post-55567-0-34302900-1554227917_thumb.jpg

  2. hi, I sent an e-mail to you. Please, reply. thanks.

  3. Which version is this btw? is this for the n120?

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.