We are just back in Hurgarda after a week on the Blue Melody for my first sea dives. (Up to now I have been in the cold of NDAC !) so I have started to go through my shots and I am pleased with how they seem to be coming out.
After taking a course with Adam I went on to get a housing for my Olympus EM5II and some second hand strobes.
The only excitement was me being a whatsit and not clipping the rig on for a dive at the Brothers and of course of it went. Only to be saved with seconds to spare by our intrepid guide. I have nigtmares now recalling is slowly sinking. ( after that I upped bouyancy slightly and used bolt snaps to weigh it down at the start of a dive and remove them as we go deeper)
Anyway here is one shot whilst the boat wi fi is still working.
More thoughts when I get back
TC