Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for a INON Z-240

Started by SCUBA Hank ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a INON Z-240

4 posts
  1. Hello All,

     

    I recently flooded a Z-240 Strobe and need to find a new used one.

     

    Unless someone knows where I can get a set of Z-330's :)

     

    Please message me if you have a lead on a Z-240.

     

     

     

    Thanks,

    Hank

  2. Z330s are available at least Divervision seems to have them as does BlueWater photo here in LA.

    Bill

  3. I think divervison has some Z330 in stock. There is a Z240 in the classifieds I think

    Bill

  4. Z330s are available at least Divervision seems to have them as does BlueWater photo here in LA.

    Bill

     

    Everyone I have called including Blue Water has a backorder... 2-4 months is what I am hearing...

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.