Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite Modular 8" Dome Port w/ 2 Extensions & Flat Port with Focus/Port Extension

Started by arthropoda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite Modular 8" Dome Port w/ 2 Extensions & Flat Port with Focus/Port Extension

2 posts
  1. Make me an offer!

     

    The dome port has some light scratches and one more notable mark that could easily be buffed out. I'd include an acrylic cleaning kit I've used on various ports over the years to clean up small scratches. Dome port comes with neoprene cover and 2 port extensions (5510.11 & 5510.22). If the price is right, I'll throw in a Precision 5" dome with extension from UW Camera Stuff!

     

    Flat port is in great shape with Focus Extension (5510.75) and Port Extension (5510.16 I think).

    post-8905-0-52969600-1554575428_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-99812100-1554575434_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-37599400-1554575440_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-64320600-1554575449_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-73350200-1554575459_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-52818700-1554575466_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-08693700-1554575840_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-05328900-1554576036_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.