Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photo book printing

Started by Chopcat ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo book printing

6 posts
  1. I am goint to put a print book together from my first trip does anyone have any recommendations for a decent service for delivery to the UK?

  2. I have used blurb.com. They do have a UK web site. I have done wedding books and underwater photo books and the site is pretty easy to use and good quality book in return.

  3. Blurb works well. great quality and relatively fast. CEWE gets good reviews, BobBooks, WhiteWall and Photobox are all in the game but I think Blurb is probably your best bet

     

    Bill

  4. Thanks for the recommendation. Blurb it is. Plus you can turn it into an e-book as well

  5. I would advise saal_digital. I compared it to cewe and to me it's a no brainer.

  6. Saal-Digital is indeed very good. I print all my pictures there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.