Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D mark II + Ikelite housing + macro and dome port

Started by LastAdventures ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D mark II + Ikelite housing + macro and dome port

6 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    For sale (everything on that table and the photos above):

     

    Canon 5D mark II , 3 batteries + external charger + a lot of Memory-Cards;
    Ikelite housing;

    Canon Wide Angle Lens 17-40 mm;

    Domeport;

    100 mm Macro Port;

    A lot of fitting accessories

    Excellent conditions.

    Options available (ask for price). I would be happy to sell everything together (but if you don´t want camera and lens it is not a problem).

     

    Please feel free to ask for more photos or detail photos.

     

    I am shipping worldwide.

    post-92095-0-69088500-1555017569_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-63901400-1555017688_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-14832000-1555018000_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-63376800-1555018027_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-62784000-1555018046_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-76808400-1555018093_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-06830500-1555018113_thumb.jpg

  2. I can sell cables (1. ikelite to nikonos, 2. dual Ikelite to ikelite, 3. dual Ikelite to nikonos 5 pin) as well: post-92095-0-31087700-1555019747_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-21861600-1555019808_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-75622700-1555019823_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-24840500-1555019865_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-51610700-1555019887_thumb.jpg

    Edited by LastAdventures
  3. I have orginal cartons and manuals:post-92095-0-15773300-1555020037_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-54412700-1555020051_thumb.jpgpost-92095-0-43325600-1555020064_thumb.jpg

  4. Housing and Ports are sold. Camera and lens still for sale.

  5. Do you still have your 100mm lens?

  6. Hi! Price for the cables? Dual and single from Ikelite housing to Inon strobes.

    thanks

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.