Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-7D Housing, Canon 7D, INON Z-240s plus accessories

Started by DSeven1923 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-7D Housing, Canon 7D, INON Z-240s plus accessories

10 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Unfortunately I have to sell my rig I can no longer dive really anymore. I am based in Cambridge, UK.

     

    I bought the rig from Nauticam in the UK about 5 years ago and it's had approximately 120 dives, it's in a great condition as hopefully the photographs show. Breaking down the package. Some underwater shots I took with this can be found here: http://www.franklynjones.com/underwater-photography/

     

    HOUSING

     

    CAMERA

     

    • Canon 7D Mark I
    • 1x Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 lens
    • 1x Canon EFS 60mm Macro lens
    • 1x Canon battery
    • 1x Tiffen UV protector for 60mm lens
    • 2x 8gb extreme scan disk CF cards (60MB/s)
    • 1x Sanyo Ni-MH Battery Charger
    • 4x Eneloop HR-3UTGA 1.2V Batteries

     

    EXTRAS

     

    Various o-rings, nauticam grease, manual etc.

     

    Every aspect of this has been well looked after and kept in a dry smoke free environment. Everything to my knowledge is working perfectly from I have tested. Please feel free to ask any questions.

     

    All offers welcome! I have more pictures upon request as I was limited on what I could show here.

     

    Thanks!

    post-92525-0-01541000-1555082900_thumb.jpg

    post-92525-0-52326500-1555082916_thumb.jpg

    post-92525-0-36535800-1555082945_thumb.jpg

    post-92525-0-68765000-1555082958_thumb.jpg

    post-92525-0-13559400-1555083010_thumb.jpg

    post-92525-0-29895900-1555083060_thumb.jpg

    Edited by DSeven1923
  2. would you sell the strobe separately?

    please send me an email to sadilauro@live.it

     

    thanks

  3. I can sell things separately for sure.

  4. The strobes have now sold

  5. Hi Dan,

     

    Amazing underwater art work you've done.

     

    Is the camera and setup still available? Whats the price?

    Whats the shutter count of the camera? Any scratches on the dome?

    Have you been filming underwater with this camera and what were the results?

    Thanks a lot,

    Alexx

  6. Hi Alexx,

     

    Sorry for the delay, I didn't get a notification for your message. Thanks for the compliment. Everything is still available except the strobes. I will find out the camera shutter count. Dome? There is no port for sale unfortunately as it was "borrowed" by an ex, unbeknownst to me :-(

     

    Kind regards,
    Dan

    Edited by DSeven1923
  7. would you sell arms and clamps? how much?

  8. Hi there.

     

    I've just had a look at the nauticam UK websit and this is what the clamps and arms sell new:

     

    2x 200mm Nauticam Double Ball Arm = £42 x 2 = 84

    2x 125 Nauticam Double Ball Arm = £37.00 x 2 = 74

    7x Standard Clamp = 30 x 7 = £210

    Totalling: £368

     

    So I'd be happy to accept £250

     

    Thanks,

    Dan

  9. If you still have the Strobes and the Fiber Optic cables, I'd be very interested... I just flooded one and need a strobe badly before an upcoming Photo Workshop :P

     

    scubahank@gmail.com

  10. Sorry as stated above the strobed have gone now. The optic cables are now on ebay UK.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.