Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Ramon's on Ambergris Caye

Started by rlevitch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ramon's on Ambergris Caye

3 posts
  1. Can anyone give me feedback on your experiences at Ramon's. We are thinking of traveling there in July...Thx...Rich L

  2. Decent shop. I have never been diving with them but I have had lots of anecdotal positive reviews. They have big boats for the daytrips to turneffe and blue hole.

     

    I personally dive with Belize pro divers..even if I stay at Ramon’s hideaway, mainly if dimas/Brandon are DM-ing.. never seen any reason not to dive with them.

  3. I stayed at Ramon's last year. I really liked the convenience of dive operation being just steps away from the rooms. Good rinse and storage on docks very close to boats. The resort was in very good shape, as where the docks and boats. Searching my memory, i can't recall anything I would complain about.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.